Welcome to the LCLL Blog

Welcome to Loving Christ, Loving Life! My name is Patrick Schultz. I serve as pastor for Franksville United Methodist Church in Franksville WI. I've been blogging for a number of years now. In this forum I want to reach out to a new group of people - readers of blogs. My writings are intended to share thoughts and insight with you. Hopefully you will find this of some value.

I invite you to email me with thoughts, correspondence or insight of your own at Pastor@Franksvilleumc.org.

May God's blessing be with you.

Patrick

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Remembering Judy

Let me share these thoughts with you... My deepest condolences go out to Andy and Angie Ellefson for the loss of Angie’s mom. Almost every Sunday, for over two years, we have been blessed in worship by Judy and Eddie Jenson. Neither are members of the church. In fact they have their own church to which they belong; but, they have been supportive and encouraging of our two year old, contemporary worship service. I have enjoyed tremendously getting to know them. Judy was always smiling, encouraging – a fine, sensitive, sweet soul. I particularly love the way she would sweep her granddaughters into her arms. She would hold them in her lap, tease one of the girls with the nickname, spankenheimer... Her love for her family and God were immense.

Judy passed away very unexpectedly on Thursday (March 1st) even as Eddie was driving her to the hospital. She wasn’t feeling well. I understand her last words to Eddie, as he was driving, were “I love you.” Judy, we will miss you. You have been a joy to us all and we love you. We will be here to support Eddie and Angie and the family in any way we can.

Pastor Patrick and the Milton United Methodist Church.

No comments: